Cannot live without adsense? Many publishers anticipates a life of blogging without Google Adsense as thousands of stories around the world are being shared about being banned. In the realm of expectations, one tends to find the best Google Adsense alternatives out there. Though Adsense is the best in terms of online advertising, there are alternatives out there.
To know that a blogger like me can continue blogging without being bothered about thinking of getting banned from adsense frees me from worry. Adsense alternatives may not provide the level of earnings adsense can give but the hope it brings will be worthwhile. Here are best google adsense alternatives that anybody can use in 2014 or 2015.
1. Infolinks – Considered as the best adsense alternatives because of the earnings that it brings to the publisher. Though it is the best compliment of adsense, Infolinks can be the best alternative. If Adsense gives me $20 per day, Infolinks can make me $10 with the same traffic through my experience. The avenue of making money online through infolinks creates the atmosphere of joy as it serves its purpose, to be the best adsense alternative in my opinion.
Infolinks measures per views not per click which it was supposed to be in the early days of its existence. A publisher can use InText, InSearch, Intag and InFrame as codes in the blog or website. InText is like a hyperlink while InSearch is like a search box. On the other hand, InTag are clickable tags while InFrame produces ads on the spaces of the blog. Infolinks can deliver your earnings through Paypal in monthly basis.
It’s not too late to experiment on the power of Infolinks. Believe me, it’s provides you the best earnings outside of Adsense.
2. Chitika - One of the early PPC in the blogosphere. Chitika has been embraced by many publishers worldwide because it can match adsense in terms of ads appearances. Chitika can be the next alternative if the publisher lives in the United States.
What impresses me about Chitika is the numerous ad formats. It has more formats than that of Google Adsense to maximize your earnings. Here are some of the formats usually being implemented:
550×250 Mega-Unit, 500×250 Mega-Unit, 728×90 Leaderboard, 120×600 Skyscraper, 160×600 Skyscraper, 468×250 Mega-Unit, 468×180 Blog Banner, 468×120 Blog Banner. Though smaller sizes are also available like the 468×90 small Blog Banner, 468×60 mini Blog banner, 550×120 Content Banner, 550×90 Content banner.
Chitika pays through Paypal with the minimum payout of $10. If for some reasons you like it through check, it is possible in $50 minimum payout.
One of the advantages of Chitika is that your blog or website is easily approved.
3. Media.net. Not new to everyone but it is being powered by Yahoo and Bing Networks. Well, this might be the next big thing in PPC. As Bing and Yahoo continue to seek strength in advertising world, Media.net is in the position to carry the task. One of the best things in Media.net is that you will have mentor to converse with you all the time. Customer support is quickly reached. This is also a contextual network of ads that will appear in your blog.
Media.net pays through paypal in a monthly basis. It’s worth trying this adsense alternative. As long as you have the contents, your blog is on the way to be approved quickly. Media.net produces the opportunity for the publishers to earn more revenues. Ads sizes in Media.net are like adsense.
4. Clicksor – Take this not out of your disposal. Clicksor is in the proper place in bringing revenue to your blogs. Just like adsense, the sizes are totally fitted in the blog. Plenty of advertisers are already in Clicksor that the publishers have the time to seize this window of opportunity. The customer support is great because of the online chat.
Clicksor comes in multiple formats:
Interstitial Ads (NEW)
Clicksor plays through paypal also. Give this a chance in your blog and I tell you, you will have a great experience.
5. Kontera – Not totally left behind but still kicking. Kontera may not be as popular as like five years ago but it can still be utilized by a blogger like me. Kontera is similar to Infolinks in a manner it shows the ads, inlinks. Kontera pays out in monthly basis with the minimum payout of $50.
6. Tribal Fusion – Not everybody wants Tribal Fusion as the best adsense alternative because of the high standard it demands of a publisher. However, if you have a high volume of traffic, give it a try. Here are the site requirements:
A minimum of 5,000 unique users per day.
Highly targeted, relevant and regularly
Professional site design.
An active user base.
7. Buysellads – New to few but popularly being utilized by thousands of publishers, may they be small, medium, large and media companies. In their website alone it says. “Sell. Serve. Optimize. In One Place.”
BuysellAds can highly support six mediums like RSS, Tweets, apps, email, web and mobile web.
The Seven Best Google Adsense Alternatives above can make your blog journey wonderful!